Mail Archive
Martin
2018-08-31 06:35:34 UTC
Hi list

An other strange thing... My posts to the TB Beta list don't show up
neither in:

http://www.mail-archive.com/***@thebat.dutaint.com/

nor in:

I see only some replies.

Why? Which filter is implemented there? Is my address marked as SPAM?
--
Best regards,
Martin mailto:***@postzone.org

TheBat! 8.6 Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.
Marck Pearlstone
2018-08-31 09:11:15 UTC
On 31 August 2018 at 07:35 Martin wrote and made these points

M> An other strange thing... My posts to the TB Beta list don't show up
M> neither in:

M> http://www.mail-archive.com/***@thebat.dutaint.com/

M> nor in:

M> I see only some replies.

M> Why? Which filter is implemented there? Is my address marked as SPAM?

There are no filters. I don't know why your posts would not be
archived. It may be something to do with the formatting of your
messages.

Does anyone else here have any ideas?
--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.6 on Windows 10.0.17134
Martin
2018-08-31 09:43:55 UTC
Hi
Post by Marck Pearlstone
There are no filters. I don't know why your posts would not be
archived. It may be something to do with the formatting of your
messages.
I am writing with TheBat! in plain text mode. I changed the character
set from "Auto" to "UTF-8" in this message.
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Does anyone else here have any ideas?
Would be great. Thank you.
--
Best regards,
Martin

Current beta is 8.5.8.5 | 'Using TBBETA' information
Martin
2018-08-31 09:53:55 UTC
Hi The
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Does anyone else here have any ideas?
Sorry to answer again - but it seems that I found the problem. So this
is a test message ;-)

MAU
2018-08-31 11:07:25 UTC
Hello Martin,
Post by Martin
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Does anyone else here have any ideas?
Sorry to answer again - but it seems that I found the problem. So this
is a test message ;-)
Would be good if you tell us what the problem was.
--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.6 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0

http://www.
Martin
2018-08-31 15:45:51 UTC
Hi The
Post by MAU
Would be good if you tell us what the problem was.
Now I see that last message arrived in the list archive and on Gmane.

I'm a bit embarrassed - I had a very old message template in the
configuration which contained two lines:

"%SetHeader("X-No-Archive","yes")%-"
"%SetHeader("X-Archive","expiry=0")%-"

So one thing we learned: The message archive and Gmane take the
settings in the message header really seriously.

Sorry about this unintended test ;-)

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.htm
MAU
2018-09-06 15:26:08 UTC
Hello Martin,
Post by Martin
Post by MAU
Would be good if you tell us what the problem was.
Now I see that last message arrived in the list archive and on Gmane.
I'm a bit embarrassed - I had a very old message template in the
"%SetHeader("X-No-Archive","yes")%-"
"%SetHeader("X-Archive","expiry=0")%-"
So one thing we learned: The message archive and Gmane take the
settings in the message header really seriously.
Thank you. Good to know.
--

http://www.silverstone