Announcement
Marck Pearlstone
2018-08-15 14:17:56 UTC
Dear Tbbeta members,

The list has now moved to a new server that has a more up to date
version of ListMan installed and can now correctly deal with DMARC
issues.

The first test message I said was affected by a mis-configuration of
the host name.

The second test message I sent was and should be perfect.

Now all members should receive all messages without issue.

Many thanks to Johannes Posel for his work getting this going so fast
today.
--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.5.8.5 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.17134
MAU
2018-08-15 14:31:21 UTC
Hello Marck,
The list has now moved to a new server...
<snip>
Now all members should receive all messages without issue.
I have not received Maxim's message announcing v8.5.8.5
I have seen it in Gmane though.
--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.5.8 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0

Current beta is 8.5.8.5 | 'Using TBBETA' informati
MAU
2018-08-15 14:37:07 UTC
Hello MAU,
Post by MAU
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Now all members should receive all messages without issue.
I have not received Maxim's message announcing v8.5.8.5
I have seen it in Gmane though.
And like I reported yesterday (or the day before) I have not received
Martin's <mid:***@postzone.org> on Gmane.
--

My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com

http://www
Marck Pearlstone
2018-08-15 15:04:56 UTC
On 15 August 2018 at 15:37 MAU wrote and made these points
Post by MAU
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Now all members should receive all messages without issue.
I have not received Maxim's message announcing v8.5.8.5
I have seen it in Gmane though.
M> And like I reported yesterday (or the day before) I have not received
M> Martin's <mid:***@postzone.org> on Gmane.

My tests and announcements were the 'line in the sand'.

After that point, any new messages should be received. Old messages
are lost forever :(
MAU
2018-08-15 16:03:10 UTC
Hello Marck,
Post by Marck Pearlstone
Post by Marck Pearlstone
My tests and announcements were the 'line in the sand'.
After that point, any new messages should be received. Old messages
are lost forever :(
Thank you for responding and your hard work Marck. Understand.

Anyway, and although this may be due to some "non list issue", I did
receive Martin's message on list. It is on gmane.mail.the-bat.beta
that I didn't get it. But as I say, this may be due to some non-list
issue.

http://www.silverston
Johannes Posel
2018-08-15 15:05:19 UTC